Monday, July 20, 2009

I must get this off of my chest............ I will never understand why some of my family members think I am STUPID....and I have no idea what they are up to and the life they live is full of lies and deception.. I know all of the little secrets that they try to hide...one day I will tell you just how I feel... some of my family members treat there family like crap, just because they are old doesn't mean that you can treat them like they are dead already and they have no compassion for the way they would like to have things............ WTF???? Karma will prevail!!! and what comes around goes around.. oh yeah it is right now!!! Oh yeah one more thing... why oh why do you feel the freaking need to be so secretive.??? oh I know your keeping the family secret...........really.....really ?? you think I don't know??? I DO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of my family members suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment